Consider this: 40% of workers in open plan offices report that they’re always or very often distracted. What’s more, nearly a third of all workers say they lose an hour or more of productivity each day to distractions.*
Now, multiply that by how many workers you have and how many workdays are in a year, and you can bet that your number is really, really high…What to do?
No worries. We’ve got you covered.
Watch our webinar with IT and product marketing leaders about how IT departments can solve the chaos associated with open offices. Find out how IT can help ease open office distractions, and what kinds of technology to look for when accommodating different workspaces and work styles.
- How various spaces in open offices are susceptible to excessive noise and distractions
- Why every employee has specific technology needs for blocking out noise at work
- How to equip spaces with solutions that enable productivity for both people in your office and on the other end of calls
- How to ensure your technology is both easy to use and consistent across the entire office
- Paul Johnson, VP & CIO, Poly
- Chris Thorson, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Poly
* “Your Employees Are Distracted,” Future Workplace, April 24, 2019